JBG approaches its EAP responsibilities in a unique way – That the employer should receive quality services to support its business needs. JBG offers these in its proposals, without overlap or compromise to the services it provides to employees and families.
Our standard Employer services include:
- Manager/supervisor consultations by telephone – an unlimited benefit each contract year;
- Formal manager/supervisor referrals of employees for assessment and appropriate care through EAP sessions [necessary higher-level care is coordinated with the company medical plan] – an unlimited benefit each contract year;
- EAP clinical services for employees testing positive for use of alcohol or drugs. Clinical assessment, education/motivation, referral to appropriate level of care [EAP sessions or formal program], monitoring/reporting of treatment progress, and return-to-work consultation – an unlimited benefit each contract year;
- Marketing and promotion – includes electronic versions of JBG standard employee flyers, wallet cards and worksite posters [printed copies are available at JBG cost];
- Monthly webinars and quarterly newsletter [each with wide range of topics] – delivered electronically;
- Quarterly, detailed EAP Utilization Reports [annual reports for groups under 100 employees];
Our available Employer services include:
- On-site response to critical incidents/trauma [Critical Incident Stress Management], with post-incident services for affected employees and managers/supervisors – available as a contract inclusion or paid as used [fee-for-service];
- Fitness for Duty [Level 1 only]. EAP clinical evaluation and report of an employee’s behavioral risk [specifics on JBG’s limitations available];
- On-site training of employee or management groups [refer to our catalog in the JBG Learning Institute section];
- On-site participation in Open Enrollments, Health Fairs or similar events.